Some information I'm relaying from a colleague, Kara Stucky! Thanks for your contribution, Kara!
Teacher’s Websites on Glogster:
• Using Glogster in the Classroom
• Glogster EDU – Create Digital Posters to Share With The World
• Glogs: Virtual Online Posters
Sample Assignment using Glogster:
• Choose a concept that we have covered this year in math class.
• Use your textbook and the internet to find information about your topic.
• Then use video, images, links, and text to share this information in Glogster.
• Make sure to list sources used (a sticker works well for this).
Other Assignment Ideas:
• Have the students research a topic from the list below and then use Glogster to display their findings.
o A math vocabulary term
o A Famous Mathematician
o Real world use of a math concept
o A profession that uses math
• Document for Teachers
• “Discovery Education Recommends Glogster” YouTube Video
• “Glogster EDU Tutorial” YouTube Video
Some Example Glogs
• “All about Glogster” Glog
• “Math Sites” Glog
• “What’s Your Angle?” Glog with Assignment
• “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” Glog with Assignment
Thank you for this work, Kara Stucky! I appreciate your help!